NEC Classic Car Show

UK Meetings
Dazstap
Snr Member

Re: NEC Classic Car Show

Postby Dazstap » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:50 am

Hello all,

I hope Friday finds you well?

As you may well know, we have a stand at the The Classic Motor Show at the NEC in November.

As an exhibitor, we have managed to secure a club discount for admission tickets. If you are thinking of going, please drop me a PM and I can send you the discount code.

More details shall be posted up very soon.....
Smiling Sovereign Owner

Dazstap
Snr Member

Re: NEC Classic Car Show TICKET DISCOUNT!

Postby Dazstap » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:19 pm

For the first time XJ40.com have a stand at the Lancaster Insurance Classic Car Show at the NEC on 8-10th November!

Getting a stand took a fair amount of work and we would like to have a stand at future shows. The best way to do this is by generating enough interest and putting on a good show.

So if you are considering going g to the show this year, please PM me so that I can send you a discount code that shall reduce the ticket price.

If you do go, please be sure to visit stand 8-142 in hall 8 and say hello.

We hope to see you there!
Smiling Sovereign Owner

Elsa_jag

Postby Elsa_jag » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:29 pm

CarlMT was working on this a while ago but appeared to get nowhere with the organisers at the time.

Both CarlMT and myself are fairly local to this show hence we had said we would offer what support we could, appears you have this under control now, but if you need help give me a shout and if I can help I will.

What are you doing for stand design and cars?
Regards, Carl

ImageImage
Elsa_1994 3.2 s/ 61000 miles/ VIN 698892
http://xj40.com/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1195

Dazstap
Snr Member

Postby Dazstap » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:45 pm

Thank you Carl, much appreciated. If there is anything I shall definitely reach out.

As it stands, we have 4 4 litre cars, an XJ6, a Sovereign, a 4.0S and an XJR. Being all 4 litre cars we can make the most of the TopTrumps theme for the show. We are also going to try and run a 1990s theme on the stand with period literature, accessories and fashion!

The organisers like exhibitors to take part and this helps with getting a stand in following years. SO hopefully, if we do a good job this year we will get a stand next year and can go with different cars and theme.

It would be great to see as many members as possible on stand 8-142, so if you are thinking about visiting, please PM me so I can send you a discount code so you can get cheaper tickets.

All the best.
Smiling Sovereign Owner

Chris Barney
Snr Member

Postby Chris Barney » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:04 pm

I go every year, but this year I’ll be in Mexico. Dam
88 Sovereign 3.6 Auto vin 556271
2010 Q5 2.0 TDI SE
2008 A4 1.8T S Line (DSG)