It was a nice clear, sunny day today, so I have made a start on my to-do list and replaced the front wishbone bushes.
The old ones didn't give up without a fight. The first couple I cut through and forced them out, until I had the idea to use a hub puller to push them out, which worked a treat! The new ones are Polyflex, so they went in really easily.
It has really made a big difference too, steering feels much tighter but I'll have take it to the garage at some point to have the tracking redone.
I'm also pleased to report that now the car has stood outside in the rain for a few days, it's still completely dry inside
The old bushes, ready for the bin!
The hub puller in action:
The new bushes in situ:
Nice to be outside tinkering!